Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So, It's been awhile...

Well...I've now lost just over 33 pounds  My Weight Watchers at Work group ended and I now go to the Weight Watchers Center in Bryan.

I'm GRADUATING on Friday!  Whoop for my Masters!  I can't believe it.  I've got a sassy little black dress to wear :)

Last night I actually just eeked into the 160's last night!  Instead of a 20 my weigh beings with a 16.  Lordy Mercy I am excited about that.

I've been a little lax in the workouts and the tracking - I've got to get back on that...hardcore.  I've got another 15 pounds to lose.  My goal now is 155.  Wow...that would be great.  And maybe I'll shoot for 150.  I'm right at a size 12 - I'd love to end this at a size 10 and keep the weight off for good! 

What a journey...I'll try to keep blogging more now that I have some free time :) 

No comments: