Thursday, August 27, 2009

Port Salut

From week one I have been craving Port Salut Cheese. 




Its like a million points a serving. 

(Again...to back up, I am assuming you know that Weight Watchers is set up on a points system?  Based on a whole bunch of factors you get a set amount of points you can eat per day - I'm at 26, I started at 27 (everytime you lose ten pounds or move into a new age bracket you get less points).  26 points can be a LOT of food - you just have to make smart choices.  Naughty foods are "expensive" points wise, naturally.  But you can gain activity points for working out - thus I run 7 - 10 miles a night...so I can go over on my points if I want.  But I usually do not - there is also a weekly 35 points that WW calls an allowance.  This WildWoman REFUSES to touch those...I'm a bit fanatical.) 

I dream of going to H.E.B. and purchasing that $9 wedge of cheese...

slowly peeling the rind off...

(insert mouth watering)

and eating the entire thing, bit by glorious bite.

And that is all I need to say about that....Amen.

No comments: