Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Beginning Week 9

Well, despite the fact that I ate the ten point cookie yesterday...and it was good...

I lost 2.2 pounds this week!! I got another 5lb star sticker for my bookmark - which marks 15 lbs...

My total weight loss?  16.8lbs!!  I am on my way to the 20lb mark and I will be THRILLED to say I've lost 20 lbs.  We have 8 more weeks to go on the program & I am hopeful that I will be able to lose an additional 15 before it is over.  I'd like to be between 150 & 160 - which means I would need to lose a total of 40-45 lbs, total...but I am confident!

I am contemplating re-upping in the program becuase I want to stay on track over the DREADED holidays...divorced parents and my boyfriends huge family make for about 7 Thanksgivings and Christmases...which is tasty but packs on the pounds.  The plan?  EXERCISE.  I even bought a winter work out top at Old Navy yesterday...in a LARGE.  Yippie! 

This weekend it should be relativley easy to stay on Target - the only pitfall will be a baby shower on Saturday...but I can manage. 

Until next time! 

No comments: