Friday, September 4, 2009

Shopping Spree

Well, as you know I'm headed home for the weekend...and I thought to myself, self head to Old Navy and see what they have...and they had A LOT! 

Well, $120 later I left the store with:
 - 3 tanktops - black, grey and magenta

 - a pair of hot pink long john style pj pants

 - two applique tees - one navy with pink argyle and one green with cream flowers
(well it's like this but Navy and Pink)

 - a cute 3/4 length work shirt with blue and green dots all over it

 - a long sleeve long john shirt - navy with a PINK 56 on the boob, er...heart and New York City down the
    sleeve.  56 was HSSH's football number - he called me a dork when I proudly proclaimed this...


 - long sleeve Halloween tee - with GLITTER...nuff said.  And yes I AM one of THOSE people who will
   wear holiday clothes...


And I am proud to say that I am no longer an extra - yuck - large anymore - ALL the tops I purchsed were just larges and fit perfectly - and I am hopeful they will be too big soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, so you are your mother's child...glittery Halloween clothes...would have been in my closet too!!

Alyssa said...

I just wish I still had those rockin Halloween hair bows for my future spawn.