Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thanks Work, Thanks....

I'm looking into corporate sponsorships for something at work...

Guess who I just spent an hour researching?

Dairy Queen & Whataburger

Sweet, 8 pound 5 ounce baby Jesus laying in your manager help me.

Now all I can think about are:

 - DQ - Chicken Strip Basket - This is more points than my daily allotment - a kids meal ain't too bad though



 - WAB - Honey.Butter.Chicken.Biscut - Um...again NO with the huge amt. of points



 - WAB Taquito - yeah, again NO sir...



 - DQ Heath Blizzard, or Chocolate Sundae...



Heaven help me...I just had a WW chocolate shake - which I normally like - and it tasted like dirt.  Why would it taste good when you want DQ soft serve?  Ahem, to be bathed in DQ soft serve.  Yep - And I just tempted all my readers too...sorry guys...I must suffer in solidarity...

I had 54 chocolate frosted mini wheats for 3 points.  Delicious - even without milk.  And only 3 points.  Why 54 you ask?  That is the serving size - why they couldn't measure that I have no idea...why I am a big enough freak to count them...well that is obvious. 

If I remember I'll take a picture of my sushi tonight and post it! :) 

2 comments:

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

Why didn't you tell me I could get a daily dose of wit everyday??? I love it!!!

Alyssa said...

I'm glad you like it - I thought of you with the Halepaska's comment - I think we had them for breakfast one morning in HS :)