Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Success!!

After two weeks of losing .4 & then .6 pounds I am OVER THE MOON to report that I lost 3.2 pounds this past week!  For a total of 13.4 pounds in the past 6 weeks!!  My dog weighs 11 pounds - its crazy to think I've lost a little over a poodle...

Can I get an AMEN??

We are starting a new campaign - Lose For Good.  Visit

http://www.weightwatchers.com/templates/marketing/Landing_1col_nonav.aspx?PageId=1151581

to find out more.  We'll be donating food to our local food bank.  I thought I'd take a momement to urge you to donate to your local food bank.  Its shameful that we have people, children espically, who go hungry right here in our OWN communities.  I have a real problem when people only look globally for charities when there are people who need your help in YOUR OWN community. 

Are you trying to lose weight?  Well gather up all of your trigger foods and donate them to the foodbank - at the very least. Have a little extra money on hand?  Call the food bank up and ask them what they need at the moment.  One can of food costs less that $1.00 and can feed someone.  Less than $10 can often feed a family - help out if you can.  I know times are tough for everyone but no one should have to go hungry - if we all give a little it will add up to a lot. 

I'm super excited that I lost weight this week - even though I ate some non-healthy things last weekend I made up for it in exercise - I can't wait to use this momentum to keep me going and hopefully next week I'll break the 15 pound mark and get another 5lb star for my bookmark!
Sushi and Wine with my wineo tonight...untile next time :)

No comments: