Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Falling Down the Rabbit Hole

As my friend Mandy would say "I fell of the wagon and then proceeded to eat the horse."

It will be a MIRACLE of MIRACLES if I have not gained weight tomorrow.  I have not worked out in four days - FOUR.  AHHHHH...

And I've eaten a ton of junk.

Well and one amazing lunch from Christopher's in College Station.  Shrimp and grits and an audouille, mushroom cream sauce.  Oh my heavens I understand shrimp and grits - I LOVE shrimp and grits.

Should I mention the chocolate cake filled with melted chocolate fudge?  Probably not.  My boss made me do it, and she ate half.  Thank you Jesus. 

Then there was a family emergency.  A huge one.  The biggest one there ever has been.  And I split to the hometown.  And I ate perfeclty and worked out on Thursday.

Then on Friday...Oh...I cleaned for 5 plus hours and ate way less than I was supposed to...good job me.  A happy face for Friday. 

Saturday.   I threw down on a plate of migas for breakfast/lunch. 
Dinner was fajitas.

Should I tell you about the margarita machine and that swear to God I drank a gallon of rum marg's?

I really ought not.  But did I mention famil emergency?  Stress, etc.??  Did I??

Sunday...yeessh.  A day of rest.  Ate a tiny bit of chinease food for lunch, then THREW down on some red beans and rice, french fries, a biscut and fried chicken from popeyes.  I know, I know...bad girl, nonononono.

Monday...a plate of BBQ ribs, pinto's and green beans - not a bad lunch.  Lots of protien. 
Ha.  Then I had a "broken spoke" which consisted of funnel cake fingers and a scoop of vanilla blue bell and chocolate syrup.  BURP.  Sorry, thighs.
Red barron pizza for dinner....

I'm hoping beyond hope that the stress and the nervous energy has kept the weight off and that I didn't gain and that I MIGHT have lost the .4 lbs necessary to get to the 10% goal.

Am I hopeful for this?  No.  Why?  I'm eating a 5 course meal and Johnny Carino's tonight.

Crap in a bucket this week went down the toilet for me.

Better luck this week. 

HSSH is on a boat.  In the Gulf.  I am worried. 

No comments: