Thursday, September 3, 2009

Here's to Weekend Bliss

This weekend HSSH is forcing me to go home again.  Can't you see him twisting my arm?  He is super proud of my weight loss and so excited for me...I love that man. 

I can't wait to get to Fordtran - the most relazxing, simple, blissful place on earth...

And where there is food a'plenty and flowing rivers of booze...I digress...

I'm looking forward to a weekend of activity - a Satuday morning workout, breakfast - I swear I'll photograph the Migas...I'm thinking about going for it and getting a whole plate...hahaha Bad girl, no. NO.

It's just so good...I can almost taste it.  Whoops - my mouth just watered. 

We'll probably spend some time at the resivor if we can patch the leak in the saleboat (sheeting in on the ji is a great arm workout!) or at the river house - although the canoe man reports that the river is too low for a canoe trip...my heart sinks at this news - I'd love about a 7 hour long canoe trip down the Guadalupe - hello arms, would you like a workout?  Methinks you would.  But most likley it will be serveral hours of swimming in the river and jumping off the rope swing - hang onto your clothes and such.  And of course we'll make the rounds with the family...where my grandparents can tell me how fat I was (not that they are shinning becons of skinniness) and my grandmom, bless her heart, will tell me not to eat anything (but fill the hourse with friend chiken and offer me a rootbeer - on another note - I haven't had a soda, pop, coke, whatever in over 2 months) ...um...I think I got a handle on this diet thing grandmom - hello 13.4 pounds...

Hopefully I'll return with some great stories and be able to report that I don't fall off the wagon...too much.  But really - its not like booze is food . Don't you pee most of it out anyways...in the river...I kid. I kid. 

Have a wonderful weekend - thanks for reading! 

No comments: